Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Post as a Wife

Well, it's official! I am now a married woman. My NOTD for the wedding was Dior Black Sequins with Chanel Lune D'Argent on top. It was very sparkly and perfect. I am very interested in starting a conversation about women who are married and feminism and I hope to have some interesting topics to discuss once I get back in the swing of school.

My upcoming posts will most likely be sporadic. My orientation is this Thursday and then I start grad school next week! EEK! I am VERY nervous and I'm afraid that swatching will have to be on the back burner until I get the hang of things.

So on to the pics! Here is my NOTD: Nubar Forest.

I apologize for the tipwear; I have been doing laundry and cleaning all day so that I don't have to worry about it next week!

Indoors:


















Sunlight:


















Shade:


















There is something so sexy and edgy to me about greens. Green is also a soothing, calming color, which may explain why I like greens so much!

You can still buy Nubar Forest from Nubar's website where it retails for $7.49. Nubar often does awesome promos so keep your eyes peeled for promo notices!

Thanks for visiting!