Monday, September 14, 2009

Just for fun...

I'm getting lazy with the swatches I know, but in my defense I'm tied up with some back to school stuff and getting grant applications out of the way. I've also spent the weekend playing soccer (badly) so my nails, while painted, aren't getting their usual loving care. All will be back to normal soon (I hope).

In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to ask our readers a few nail polish related personality questions. Hopefully some of you play along! :)

Who are you?
What do you do/how do you spend your days?
How long have you been wearing nail polish?
Do you keep your nails long or short?
Do you do your own nails?
What do you do while your polish is drying?
Has your polish ever matched your car, computer or cell phone?

FAVOURITES
Brand(s):
Polish remover:
Basecoat:
Topcoat:
Colo(u)r(s):
Finish:
Nail art (decals, konad, air brushing etc.):
Go to colour for cheering you up:
Go to "sexy" style/finish/treatment:
Work appropriate manicure:
Manicure tool you can't live without:

Polish trend you'd love to see back:
Polish trend you wish would die:

Share a home mani tip!

Thanks!
-mKat