Friday, September 4, 2009

Old NOTD: Orly Mint Mojito

I love greens. I love green cremes. But this one just didn't do it for me. Also, the photo looks different uploaded than it does in my file folder on my laptop. It's more vibrant IRL.

Orly Mint Mojito

No idea what happened with my meeting with my advisor today. Either I remembered wrong or she remembered wrong or... something. I'm still trying to figure out which one of us wrote down the wrong date and which date was the actual date we were supposed to meet. Oh well. I sat in my office and ordered the Color Club Wild at Heart collection, the Japanese Color Club glitters, a handful of the new China Glaze glitters from Victoria's Nail Supply and a big 8fl oz (i.e. 16 normal sized 0.5fl oz) bottle of their in-house basecoat (because I need a cheapie basecoat for when I swatch for you all). So time well spent. I've heard that hauling a single polish from VNS is not worth it because of the shipping but in my experience, it's completely worth it if you're going whole hog. Oink oink.

BB Couture for Men Giveaway is ending this Labor Day! Enter now if you haven't already!

By the way, there is flat $6.95 shipping at Lotion Source: a limited selection of Nubar for $4 (and slightly cheaper prices for Diamont and Nu Nails), a pretty full selection of Toma, and some Dada.