Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back from road trip

I came back from my road trip to 2 gems.

First, my profs finally sent me a draft of their paper to review/edit. Actual word they want to use in an article to be published in the Harvard Business Review: "Bugaboos". *deep breath*

Second, I got China Glaze Atlantis in a swap! Woot woot. This one was so gorgeous, I tried to franken-dupe it while I waited for it in the mail.



(Ik ik... no clean up.)

Lol I was way off. I'm not surprised really when my approach was to make a turquoise base (that ended up being way too light) and throw a ton of shit in it.

Ah well! It made for a really nice polish to do a gradient with! I love gradients but I have only been able to do nice looking gradients w/ NYX's Gold Sparkle.


(I matted the thumb for Ss & Gs)