Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cheap thrills

Happy hump day everyone! I'm always on the look out for great deals, and who doesn't love a bargain? I looove bargain hunting and shopping. It makes me love the item more knowing that I got it for cheaper than original! So today I have my recent bargain acquisitions!

First up is Pure Ice French Kiss from Walmart. Gorgeous blue creme, I mean honestly.. I have too many blue cremes as it is, but I couldn't pass this up for the $2 price tag.

Direct sunlight:


Indirect light:

Seriously, perfection in two coats and formula is fab!

Here we have Wet n Wild Shield from their Craze line. These should be widely available now, I've been spotting these at many Rite-Aids, but also disappearing from shelves quickly! My brush had one bristle sticking waaaaay out, but with a snip it was perfect! This is also two coats. What makes this polish amazing is the little bits of copper shimmer in the gold base makes it POP. Also $2 from the drug store!



And finally, Wet n Wild Wild Orchid. Super pretty blurple polish with holographic glitter. Unfortunately my camera made it blue, but really it is more purple than this. One downside about this polish is that it took me four, FOUR coats to reach bottle color. BUT for four coats, it dried pretty fast! And for 99 cents, the price definitely makes up for four coats hehe


And more importantly, drug stores sometimes have sales on Wet n Wild, like buy one get one free or buy one get second 50% off. Even without the sales, these are seriously a bargain, and you get more than what you pay for!