Thursday, October 1, 2009

The day we have all been waiting for... except some of us didn't wait: China Glaze Fortune Teller

Today is Sally Beauty's release date for China Glaze Fortune Teller (which I believe is a Sally exclusive). Today, you can go bug your local Sally's sales associate with even less guilt than before!

As for me, a trek to my nearest Sally's is a two hour ordeal so I decided it would be easier to let daydream222, located across the country, buy me one if she found it at her local Sally's. And she did. And sent it to me. (She is awesomeness and a half!) And I got it Monday. And I wore it Tuesday and Wednesday. (Granted, I've nearly bitten it off worrying about my meeting with my advisor tomorrow but it's still mostly intact.)

China Glaze Fortune Teller in three different lights and varying amounts of tipwear



I know I like it. (What's not to like? Orange small glitter and larger hex glitter suspended in black jelly.) But I'm not sure I like it because I think it's an attractive polish or if it reminds me of a disease. Like a pox.

Close-up of Fortune Teller

I don't like diseases but it's kinda a cute look as nail polish. Also as plush toys: