Tuesday, October 27, 2009

iNOTD: China Glaze Metallic Muse from the Khrome collex

Maybe I'm using a bad basecoat for it (Nubar Nu Nails) but I have had no good luck with the Khromes yet. Millennium was a disaster on me (streaky, painted right off my nail and then Diamont ruined it even further). But Metallic Muse was not as bad. Still, it took three coats for me to straighten it out. :( I must be doing something wrong...

China Glaze Metallic Muse


Definitely, definitely needed a ridgefiller for this one. Still, I love the color (green-leaning light blue and so reflective, I kind of regret wearing it on a day where I have to TA). Dried super quick (as metallics are wont to do) and I didn't even use a topcoat. Admittedly, I didn't use one out of fear of messing this mani up like I did Millennium but it worked out fine. :)

I still feel like such a dork posting iNOTDs but I always end up forgetting to take decent photos of my NOTDs, especially now, when daylight's scarce. So I figure I have time when riding the bus to/from campus to snap some sad iPhone photos and do a quick little write-up on a blogging app. :)