Saturday, October 24, 2009

NJ Transit FAIL and NOTD

So I've been excited about Nails Night Out NYC for months now. MONTHS. You may have read about it on other nail blogs (it was featured on All Lacquered Up and Scrangie, among others). Finally, tonight was the night. I got up early this morning to have time for homework and working out. Finally, I got on the NJ Transit train to New York Penn Station at 5:58 PM. I figured that was plenty of time to get to NYC around 7ish and then take a cab to the venue. Little did I know that tonight was the night that NJ Transit trains would completely shut down. :( It was a very disappointing, frustrating, sad night for me. I missed Nails Night Out because of a stupid train malfunction. I can't stop blaming myself for not having left earlier, you know? Oh well. :(

Here was my special NOTD that I wanted to wear to NNO.

This is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI What a Broad and 1 coat of Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted.




With flash:


You can purchase the SOPI at sephora.com and the Nicole is currently available at most Harmon stores and some Bed, Bath & Beyond stores.

Thanks for reading!