Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recent NOTDs

I apologize for my long absence (though I'm sure I was't missed much with all the other posters around!), I've been terribly busy with school and research. But, I do have some offerings that will make up for my absence!

First off, two more of the ChG Glitters

China Glaze - Dynasty
IMG_1842 China Glaze Dynasty
This color is very much a brick red in the bottles, but outdoors and under most indoor lighting settings it looks more cherry to me, which I rather light... brick reds don't work that well with my skin tone! This color is gorgeous and I would say it's the most similar in terms of glitter to Atlantis, though the glitter is less dense and Dynasty seems to have two sizes of glitter!

China Glaze - Carnival Lights
IMG_1831 China Glaze Carnival Lights
A rather bad picture of a spectacular polish. This is a sheer pink with sparse holo glitter in two sizes. This was my NOTD for the Texas State fair, rather appropriate isn't it?

China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns
IMG_1515 ChG Rose Among Thorns
An older picture from when I still had daylight hours not spent at school! This is absolutely my favorite neon and I managed to do a pretty good job at capturing it!