Thursday, November 5, 2009

I passed the NY Bar - praise Jeebus and Allah

Most of you don't remember this but back in July, right after I had taken the NY bar, I joined PoP and as my first post I featured a chipped and ravaged CG FYI mani.

It had been my mani the week prior to the 2-day-long exam. I swore that if I passed the bar I would worship FYI and kowtow to its strange power. If I failed, I would smash it on the concrete sidewalk outside my apartment in terrible despair.

Three months later and one new accomplishment under my belt, I'll certainly call FYI my lucky polish. But I'm just too lazy to actually change my mani and use FYI in celebration (an act that would befit the occasion).

Instead, I'll post my a blurry pic of my NOTD while lovingly cradling my new god.

Bow down. You are not worthy.

Emerald Sparkle on nails. FYI in bottle.

(2 coats.)