Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOTD OPI Merry Midnight

I apologize for the quality of these photos. It seems that I am no longer home when the sun is out (I feel like a vampire!) and thus my photographing quality is suffering. If any of you have any advice about nighttime/indoor pics, let me know! I'm thinking about making a lightbox but I've heard it's very difficult to do.

Anyway, right now I am in the midst of a "nervous breakdown," as I keep calling it, though it is of course nowhere near that. Basically, I am starting to freak out about how much I have to do. Next week I have a 15 page research proposal due and in less than a month I have 3 20-page papers due. Although I have my topics picked out, I have yet to actually have any time to gather all of my research together. *sigh* All in the life of a graduate student.

So tomorrow is my birthday and I'm keeping my fingers for Lippmann Happy Birthday! If I get it I'll post pics of it asap! I also ordered my first Konad supplies this week and I should get my package later this week. I will post my most likely terrible Konad attempts as soon as I get to use it! :)

So here's my current NOTD OPI Merry Midnight. Um, seriously, I think I need about 46849835 backups!

This is 3 coats. It went on smoothly, dried fast, and this is the 3rd day of this mani. Can you believe it???!! It has worn like IRON!!


With flash so you can see my terrible application skills magnified (lol). Sorry for the weird angle!


Again, I'm really sorry for these awful pics. I'd love photographing tips from anyone!

Thanks for reading!