Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOTD: Pop Nail Glam, Radioactive

A very aptly named polish. I actually forgot the name of it and ended up describing it to one of my friends as "radioactive" before I got a chance to look at the label.

Pop Nail Glam Radioactive

Fabulous looking polish (bright neon green with neon blue and neon green shimmer) in wonderful looking bottle (tall, thin and rectangular). Unfortunately, biggest PITA to apply: watery (it went everywhere), the brush bristles themselves were very long (hard to control... and combined with a watery polish, REALLY hard to control) and pretty sheer (four coats and still VNL). Also, as it is a neon, it dries semi-matte (not a problem). Longer than usual drying time with Diamont: could still dent it about 12 hours later. Dents are unlikely to be noticed because staring directly at this mani will cause blindness, obscuring the polish's imperfections, so no worries on that front...

For $14, I would've expected more. I didn't pay $14, though. I had a 20% off coupon from Drugstore.com and decided that curiosity was going to kill my cat on this one. I ordered two more ("the more you spend, the more you save!" says the delusional chick in the neon green nails) so hopefully, those will be less of "Man, I spent $11.20 on this?" experience.

I accidentally wore this one to my office hours.