Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Face Shop's PP406, BR804, BL607

I love this brand! It is based out of South Korea and I saw them pop up in a few department stores while I was traveling around.

I picked up 3 in Ho Chi Minh City. They were about 2 bucks each. I wish I had gotten more. The shape of the brush is fantastic: flat but not too wide. The top of the cap is indented which makes it really comfortable to hold and paint.



The application is ultra-smooth. Although, it is not B3F. Not surprising considering wonderful formula + low cost usually = chemical city.

PP406

(3 coats)

A purple jelly (in no way blurple) with lots of silver shimmer.

BR804

(2 coats)

This is a great work color. Champagne metallic (frosty perhaps?) with a little bit of silver sparkle throughout. The application of this one was a freaking dream. I can't even.

BL607

(2 coats)

This one was the hardest to photograph. This is a navy base and it has both pink and blue shimmer (the pink would not come through in pics, sadly).


I wish I had gotten a creme so I could really put the brand to the test.