Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday NOTD and Graduate School FAIL

So. I just got my first graduate school grade back. B+. A B+. B+??? After all that hard work?? I am so disappointed and upset. After all, a B+ = a D/F in graduate school. Plus, I'm only in a Masters program, so I still plan to apply to doctoral programs in the future. There goes my hopes for a great doctoral program, there goes my confidence, and there goes my chance for a 4.0 GPA. I feel like such a complete failure. I'm terrified to see my other grades (haven't been posted yet) and now I'm scared out of my mind to write my 4th paper. To make matters worse, I thought that the paper I turned in for this class was really good. Guess not.

Even my mani isn't helping me. I just got in my order of RBLs and even THAT isn't helping. I have a work holiday party tonight that I've been looking forward to and now I don't even want to go. And what do I say when people ask how I did? B+? How embarrassing. I haven't got a B+ since like my freshman year of college, and I knew I deserved that B+.

On to the pics. Sorry for whining.

This is 2 coats of FingerPaints Evergreen Dream under 1 coat of China Glaze Snow Globe. I meant for my nails to resemble X-mas trees with sparkly lights. It needs another coat of topcoat because it's a little bumpy. Also, my index finger looks weird because the corner of it recently broke off and I refused to file my nails down.

Indoors:


With flash:


Outdoors shade:


Outdoors sun:




You can purchase China Glaze Snow Globe from most of the e-tailers and some Sally Beauty Supply stores. FingerPaints Evergreen Dream was a Sally Beauty Supply exclusive a few months ago but you may still be able to find it in stores.

Thanks for reading.