Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NOTD China Glaze Dorothy Who? (2009) and Grad School Woes

Ugh, it's the end of the semester and grad school has definitely taken its toll on me. I especially had a very bad day today. I got my first B in grad school today. :( Well, it was a B+, but I mean, I rarely even got B's in undergrad, so a B to me is basically a FAIL. Then, one of my professors returned a draft I sent her of my final paper and essentially told me that it sucks and needs to be re-thought out. :( I am also in the midst of finishing up my final papers (18 pages to go!) due on Monday. Sigh.

I feel really unintelligent and that maybe I shouldn't be in graduate school - maybe I'm not smart enough or good enough. I've totally lost all sense of academic confidence in myself and it's really showing in my final papers - they seriously suck. I have no idea what I'm going to do...

So onto nail polish...as soon as I got China Glaze Dorothy Who? I immediately put it on as blue is supposed to be a calming, soothing color.

This is 3 coats of DW? plus 1 coat of Nubar Diamont. This is after 3 days of wear.





With flash.


Thanks for reading and listening to me complain! :D