Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In celebration of getting stuff done just in time: drugstore haul!

I'm sitting in a restaurant, waiting for takeout, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to post my drugstore haul from tonight. I went to CVS and amazingly enough, it had EVERY major drugstore lemming of mine from last fall. (When did this happen?? This CVS used to suck!) So I couldn't help picking up... too many polishes. iPhone pics ahoy...!


The new (overpriced) SH Complete Salon polishes were Buy 1, Get 1 half off so I got Commander in Chic and Grass Slipper. I just tried SH Grape Going and was surprised that the brush did not suck for me...


Then I saw a Milani Magical display that was nearly full! I originally wanted most of them but restricted myself to the two brightest: Charmed and Fairy Tale.


The Welcome Back Color display was on top of the usual Milani display and I almost missed it because I'm short and I don't look up as much as I should. I kinda lost control here. Shown above: Gleaming Green and Starry Pink.


Flashy Orange and Sparkling Blue. I was tempted to buy all of them but I knew that I had some ExtraCare bucks (and that I'd regret it if I didn't like them) and can probably still scoop some up later this week if these turn out to be fabulous.

Anyway, the experiment was not disastrous but it needs tweaking tonight. So I will go home, tweak, eat, tweak more and maybe do my nails... because SH Insta-Dri Grape Going did not dry anywhere close to instantly. (I'm pretty annoyed about that.)