Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random swatch: RGB Minty

Please excuse the glitter that's all over my nails! I was swatching glitter polishes before I swatched this one. 

RGB Minty


At $17 (with complimentary shipping -- it had better be complimentary at that price), a polish had better be fabulous for me to feel like I haven't totally wasted my money. Fortunately, RGB Minty qualifies. I have been a huuuuuuge fan of minty greens from the first moment I laid eyes on OPI Hey, Get in Lime several years ago. (I can't believe I missed out on Peppermint Patti and Chanel Jade, both of which I would kill to buy at their original retail price...) So when I saw RGB Minty, despite the sticker shock, I knew that I would eventually give in and buy it. I am SO glad I did. The application was superb: thick and pigmented, easy to control and apply... it made me sigh happily when I looked at my nails even though it was just a quick swatch. I have to do an NOTD with this sometime soon. 

I'd love to try more RGB polishes but at this price, that experience is going to have to wait for a sale.