Sunday, February 21, 2010

Essie's Vanity Fairest

***ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST! IF YOU MISS IT, YOU WILL BE SAD. :(***

The Sunday before I started my job I painted my nails for my first day. First, I attempted OPI's Bubble Bath but I almost cried from the sheer dullness of it. That, plus it took me three coats to get it even.

So I tossed that and slapped on this Essie. My nail polish qi must have been off because I kept on smudging fingers. Probably my body reacting to the prospect of boring colors at least five days a week. I wiped it all off, walked away, and came back in the evening to try again.


Vanity Fairest

(2 coats)

Applies pretty evenly for a sheer. I like this one. The shimmer makes it sweet.

***ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST! IF YOU MISS IT, YOU WILL BE SAD. :(***