Monday, February 1, 2010

I moved today - Claire's Dream Catcher

***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST. THE PRIZES ARE REAL! THE FUN IS ACTUAL!***

I went apartment hunting as soon as I got back from Christmas holidays in Canada (early January).

It was a tiring three days but I think I found a great apartment for myself.

I'm excited to check out the neighborhood and this time I even have a balcony. Perhaps some photos of my polish in the sun will happen? Fingers crossed!

I was wearing Dream Catcher when I found my apartment. Hopefully it brought me luck.

(3 coats)

Probably needs 4 coats for you sticklers out there. But I was fine w/ 3. It dried nicely, and this photo was taken after about 24 hours. The wear was ok. Obvious tipwear on index, but overall pretty good. This isn't chalky at all.

I got several compliments. Everyone should pick this one up!

***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST. THE PRIZES ARE REAL! THE FUN IS ACTUAL!***