Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Dior Polishes

***SERIOUS HAPPINESS AWAITS YOU IF YOU ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST.***

Flinty has been singing Dior's praises and I can't disagree.

I've accumulated 4. I prefer the Vernis line to the Dior Addict polish line. I prefer the brush and I think the dry time is a little better.

Dior Addict 880

(2 coats)

This could have been done in 1 heavy coat. It's a purply red w/ lots of depth. Dry time was not as impressive as the Vernis line.

Nude Chic

(3 coats)

This one aint so hot. Doesn't look so good on me and I don't know if it's the age (I've had it a while and there's about 40% left), but it takes 3 coats to get it even. It lasts pretty long tho! There's a very slight, almost imperceptible shimmer to it.

Gold Nugget

(2 coats)

Wore this one in Paris, 5 days in a row and the lasting power was pretty decent. This gold looks ok on me imo.

Poison Blue

(2 coats)

Another almost imperceptible shimmer. Dry time is great. I've decided there is nothing I find more satisfying than a super dark blue.

***SERIOUS HAPPINESS AWAITS YOU IF YOU ENTER OUR BANNER CONTEST.***