Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mail haul on a sick day

I've been really sick for the last few days. Went to the doctor this morning: ear infection and bronchitis. I am, like, the only adult who comes down with ear infections regularly.

Got home from the doc and came across a couple of packages on my doorstep, which makes the day slightly better.


From Ulta.com, a mega Essence haul. 11 polishes came out to about $12 (with a coupon): Just In Case, What Do U Think, White Secret, Underwater, Break Through, VIP Appeal.


Check Me Out, Get the Fever, Sundancer, No More Drama, Pool Party.


From Zoya: Remove+, Mimi, Ivanka.

And some non-np goodies:


From Hautelook: Crazylibellule and the Poppies solid perfume in Vanilla Macarons, Josephine Jonquille, Chere Louise. (And a free necklace holder for the perfume??)


From Bathhouse Soaps on etsy: Cherry Chip and Cream Cheese soap, Carrot Cake soap, Coconut Cake soap (all cute and cake shaped); Hot Toddy soap sample and Billowing Blossoms soap sample.

I'm feeling sick to my stomach right now but I may try to swatch later...