Sunday, March 21, 2010

NOTD Nubar Prize

Hey everyone. I had somewhat of a freak-out today, during which I couldn't focus on my many readings, papers, and projects of which I am in the midst. Sigh. Sometimes I think I'm just not cut out for grad school.

This has been my NOTD for the weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I used 3 coats and it applied smoothly and easily. It was, however, gritty like glitter, which surprised me. I had to use 2 thick coats of topcoat to get rid of the gritty feel. Removal, therefore, was somewhat difficult and I had to use the scrubby tub.

Sunlight:




Hand shot:


I have a random question to ask. Do any of you have suggestions for an opaque, skintone nude for me to use under sheer colors? If you can tell from the pics, I am SUPER pale and I *think* I have a cool skintone - or maybe it's neutral? I can never tell. Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading!