Sunday, April 25, 2010

KOTD: Color Club Jackie OH! + Konad Plate M64

Hey everyone! We are officially up to 501 followers at the moment. Woohoo! Thank you to all of our readers, we wouldn't be here if not for you!

This is a Konad that I copied from Michelle at A Stroke of Color. I was feeling unoriginal on my own and I loved her Konad choice with the color, so I decided to be a copy cat. Here's how it turned out!

This is 3 coats of Jackie OH! (applied like buttah) plus Konad Plate M64 in Konad Black. I'm still trying to figure out how to align my images well.

Sunlight:



Half sun/shade:


Shade:



I'm having a pretty lame Sunday. I spent my whole weekend writing my final papers (all due next week - not this week, the following week - May 5 to be exact). I didn't get as much done as I wanted either. I have about 20 more pages to write and only about a week to do it. I can do that, right? *panics*

Thanks for reading!