Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last haul for a long haul: Zoya, Golden Rose and H2T

I'm on a temporary no-buy from now til my birthday in mid-May. Why? Because of this impulse purchase:


Meet Ananke, my iPad. She joins my family of Greek-myth-named electronic devices including Mnemosyne (my laptop), Theia (external hard drive), Niobe (USB drive), Narcissus (camera) and Eidyia (the iPhone from whence I am posting). I've been doing this name thing for years ever since my friends and I got our iPods and named them after the Nine Muses (mine was Polyhymnia).

So this last haul -- which were all ordered prior to my huge impulse buy -- will be it for a bit.

From Zoya (because I wanted a big Remove+):


Astra, Charla, Nidhi, Luna, Gilda.

From Head2ToeBeauty:


Cherry Topping, Hot Couture (with a bit of white, I think it could be the perfect mannequin hands nude for me), Single and Ready to Limbo, Jester Ate the King Cake, Throw Me Something Purple Please, Total Eclipse of the Heart and Blame It On Fat Tuesday.

And finally, from Golden Rose. Thank you so much to missnono @ Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss blog for finding this company! (Wish I could hyperlink from my iPhone...) I've loved their glitter eyeliners for years and could only imagine how fabulous their nail line could be. They are so affordable (between $2-4) and ship so quickly!

Golden Rose Paris line:


37, 86, 113, 103. Check out closer photos of the last two: holos!



Golden Rose Super Shine and Lasting line:


163 (silver glitter, purple bar glitter and red hearts) and 146 (possibly a very shimmery RBL Scrangie dupe!)

Golden Rose Holographic line:


119 and 116 (why did I get 3 red/pink holos??)

And Golden Rose Care+Strong line:



158 and 166 (more purple IRL and has round and bar glitter).

This should keep me occupied for awhile...