Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diamond Cosmetics Spring 2010 swatches, Part I of II

Diamond Cosmetics sent me these awhile ago: I've had these forever and just never got around to posting them...

Diamond Cosmetics Hot Lips
Hot pink jelly. Three coats shown above, obvious VNL. It's definitely got that jelly squish to it.

Diamond Cosmetics Orange Blush
Creamsicle orange. This is where I don't know if I want to call it "jelly" or just sheer. Three coats. I actually really like the color; I wish it were more opaque though. I still haven't found my perfect layering nude yet to deal with these sorts of colors, alas.

Diamond Cosmetics Tranquility

(What was I smoking when I filed my nails?) This is actually a pretty nice polish. The above shows two coats, a perfect baby blue creme.

I feel like I'm in a constant state of panic these days. So much work, so little time.