Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kittytokaren's Polish Sale!

I am kittytokaren, one of the ladies of Polish or Perish! These wonderful polishes aren't getting nearly enough love from me and they are looking for a new home!

All of the polishes listed are new or swatched one time, unless otherwise noted. They are all as-is, no returns. All of the polishes I show in the photo are the exact bottle you will be receiving. If a name is in red, then that polish is sold. Any questions about an item?? See something you like?? Contact me! :)

CONTACT:
kittyje11 on MUA (preferred)
fingernailsthatshine@gmail.com

SHIPPING:
US ladies only. (International girls - the shipping just gets too expensive - however you if are really hankering for something and want to make an offer when it comes to shipping, please contact me.) Shipping is $2.00 for the first bottle and $0.50 extra for each additional bottle until you get over $5, then I'll be shipping by priority flat rate. I can stuff 10 bottles into the small priority box.

I will be using delivery confirmation on all shipments.

To the polishes!!!







OPI Mamma Mia $8
OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie $8
OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie (used 2x) $8




Color Club Hot Couture (?) $2
FingerPaints Yellow Bikini $1
Sinful Colors Glass Pink (65% remaining) $0.50
Orly Won't Chip $4
Orly mini (silver with silver glitter) $1