Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lippmann's Superstar

24 hour wear. No top coat.

(2 coats)

My my, aren't you a sassy bitch. I realize that I am seriously late to the party but I don't really care. If you don't have this one pick it up. NOW.

What else is there to say? This is love!

(I'm not usually one to talk too much about my professional life but that is a big part of the blog and I thought I would throw in a quick update on what's going on with me since the other ladies are good about keeping everyone up to date. I've been working at a law firm for the past 4 months and there have definitely been some ups and downs but all in all I can't complain too much. I'm slowly learning and I hope I can continue to direct my career towards something I can be proud of. Kind of exciting: A deal I was working on last week made the Wall Street Journal a couple days ago and that was kind of cool. Though, I wasn't so excited to be still at the office at 3am a few nights but what can you do. I'm really trying get in good with the renewable energy folks at my firm and that deal was another step. Hope things keep going ok :).)