Friday, May 7, 2010

Possibly last OPI haul from TransDesign

Mail call!! As usual, excuse the iPhone pics; they're all I have time for right now.

These are all ones I've wanted but never had sufficient reason to buy... until I thought I couldn't buy them for cheap anymore!

About half of the OPI bottles I have from TD have the serial numbers, half have them scratched off... why half and half?


Alpine Snow Matte, Bare It In Trafalgar Square, Black Cherry Chutney, Bling Dynasty, Brights Power, Chocolate Moose (I'm dumb but it cracks me up.)



DS Glow, Espresso Your Style, Fair Dinkum Pinkum (don't understand the name...), Give Me the Moon, I'm Fondue of You, In My Back Pocket.



Man of La Mancha, Mod About You, Mrs O'Leary's BBQ, No Room for the Blues, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Up Front and Personal.

Really, I'm writing my paper.