Sunday, June 27, 2010

OPI Summer Flutter - Quick 'n Dirty

I'm a bad bad girl...I bought these on a total whim at Ulta. I'm not usually an impulse shopper. I'm still dubious about whether I should keep them or not - I can only really envision myself wearing them as pedis!

Help me decide! This is OPI Catch Me in Your Net (index and middle) and OPI Wing It! (ring and pinky) from the OPI Summer Flutter Collection:


These were both very sheer - for this swatch I used 3 coats of Catch Me in Your Net and ugh...like 5 coats of Wing It!? Sheesh.

They've very sparkly and unique, and I can see myself enjoying them on my feet - especially Wing It! I'm not that into layering, so even though I know I could just layer them over an opaque colour, the toddler inside me is whining "but whyyyyyyyyyy???"

What do you think? Keep or swap?

kittytokaren