Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Not Meant to Be: OPI Rosy Reflection

As soon as I heard about OPI Rosy Reflection - a pink metallic foil - I knew I *had* to have it! It was a UK/Asia exclusive and therefore hard to get my hands on. I finally did, and here is the result:


You know how sometimes you want something so badly that it can never possibly live up to expectations? This has happened to me with jobs, men, *grad school*, and yes, even nail polish a couple of times. Rosy Reflection is pretty - don't get me wrong! It is indeed a sparkly, metallic, pink foil - exactly what it was supposed to be. But somehow, we just don't click. I'm not sure why, but some things just aren't meant to be.

Anyone think RR and I can work it out and have a fulfilling relationship, or should I dive back in and look for another fish in the sea?

kittytokaren