Thursday, August 12, 2010

Funky Fingers Cheshire

Funky Fingers, why can I not find you in the midwest?





After my slight disappointment in Orly Gumdrop the other day, I began scouring my collection for a color that would slap a smile on my face - a little pick-me-up, if you will. I laid my eyes on Funky Fingers Cheshire and just knew that this one would fit the bill.



As a polish brand, Funky Fingers has been nothing but all-star for me, but that might be because this is my only one. HA! Cheshire is a fabulous medium lavender creme but was incredibly hard to capture so I hope that this photo at least gives a bit of impression of how awesome this color is. So awesome, in fact, that TWO (two!) different random people told me how much they loved the color, one of them being the mechanic who changed the oil in my Honda. Super sweet!



The only problem with Funky Fingers is that they seem to be notoriously hard to find. From what I could find online, they are only sold in Five Below stores on the east coast. Is this true? Have any of you scored this brand somewhere else? The only other down side was the color choice; though the colors were awesome, they all seemed like ones I already owned, which was a tad disappointing.



Funky Fingers forever!



Happy day, all!