Sunday, September 12, 2010

China Glaze Awaken - from the Faves

Oh China Glaze Awaken, how much do I love thee?


TONS. As one of my go-to polishes, China Glaze Awaken has never let me down. Its a one-coat-wonder, it shines like crazy, it's edgy enough to catch attention but I am also comfortable wearing it professionally (although I understand that my limits are pretty far beyond most) and it wears incredibly on me. I understand the concern that some have that it is a little too frosty for them, but I think the deep grey color saves it from being dated. As a matter of fact, this is even one of the few polishes that I have considered purchasing a backup for, and that's a stretch for me.

Are any of you Awaken fans like me? I have yet to purchase China Glaze Black Diamond, and I think it might be a darker version... does anyone know?

Happy day, all!