Monday, September 20, 2010

China Glaze Frostbite

If I had to name a favorite polish, this one would be it.







China Glaze - Frostbite


Hands down, China Glaze Frostbite is a such a homerun polish to me. It's pigmented as heck, applies smooth as butter, it's almost blindingly blue and wears like a champ for me. Did I mention that it's blue? Like really blue? Like jewel-toned, glowing from my fingertips blue? It is. And it is FABULOUS.



When I first got back into polish about a year and a half ago, Frostbite caught my eye at Sally's and it was love at first sight - angels sang, streams of sunlight poured out of the horrid flourescent overheads, I may have even smelled chocolate, I'm not even sure. Whatever happened, it was magical. I have worn this so faithfully ever since that when I heard a rumor a year ago that this might be discontinued, I actually bought a backup. Thankfully, that seems like it was false info; either way, though, it makes me feel good that I have a security blanket of Frostbite-y goodness.


Do any of you obsess over a polish like I love Frostbite? It's like a margarita in a polish bottle to me, and as today is my birthday, I thought this would be a fab one to share. Viva la birthdays!


Happy day, all!