Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Franken - Meteorite

I've been at it again, ladies. I just can't stop mixing! Here's a little lovely that I have named "meteorite" -



I started with a Maybelline Express Finish in Matte Grape and basically just dumped a bunch of gold and pink microglitter as well as some square gold glitter that I purchased in the craft section at Walmart. It was extremely bumpy, but I love the look! Here's a hand shot -


Here's the kicker, though - you know how every once in a while someone will mention an old polish smelling rather chemical-ly? Weeeeeeeell, let me just tell you, I couldn't even put my hands near my FACE, I felt like I had just mixed a chemistry experiment and added a little dab on my wrists for the evening. Seriously, did we really live with this stench for decades?

Two thumbs up for glitter... two thumbs down for chemical burns on this inside of my nose.

Have a great day, all!