Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Lil' Bit Vampy - OPI A Man in Every Port-ugal

Another classic - to me.

It's definitely starting to feel chilly around here - the wind has become crisper, a coat is now a necessity, and the soothing warmth of my electric blanket makes it near impossible to want to get out of bed. This feeling tends to inspire me to wear darker, sexier, more brooding polishes - 'vampies' if you will.

In the vein of other classic vampies so loved in colder seasons, such as Chanel Rouge Noir, OPI Vampire State Building, and Essie Wicked (the list goes on...), this polish offers that darkest-of-reds sexy vampiness - but with an added twist!


I had a horrendously hard time capturing it on film, but this polish has the most interesting blue microshimmer. Sure, no one else but me would know, but I do know, and I love it!

Secret shimmer aside, this is just gorgeous. When it comes to deep deep red cremes, this is always the one I choose. I gave up my Chanel Rouge Noir in favour of this, and even when new ones come out, like this Winter's Essie Masquerade Belle, I decide on this.

What is your go-to dark red vampy?

kittytokaren