Thursday, November 18, 2010

OPI DS Magic

Into every life, blue polish must come.


And we all know how much I love a blue polish, right? My helmer is screaming with blue polishes, let me tell you. So how does OPI DS Magic rate? Good question, because that is what I was wondering from the moment I saw it grace the webpages a few months ago. Let's break this down:

Pros:
Color - lovely royal blue with a purple sort of shimmer on the edges
Finish - foil-like and sparkly
Wear - only minor tip wear after two days, and I can handle that

Cons:
OOOMPH. Yes, oomph. I wanted a little more oomph from this one! You know, a little more of this, a little more of that! I wanted to hear birds singing, because I was ready to luuuurve this one. Sadly, I only loved it.

All in all, I do like this polish. As bizarre as it may sound, I think this one might look lovely over a deep navy blue or black. Ahhhh, layering possibilities!

Were any of you blown away by Magic's magic?

Happy day, all!