Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CND Amethyst Sparkle

You know when you buy something simply because Everyone Else is buying something, and then you realize that they were buying it because it is AMAZING?

Enter CND Effects Amethyst Sparkle:



Well, hello there, my love! You are a light dusting of purple shimmer AND I LOVE YOU.

This is Amethyst Sparkle over Ulta's Smoke Screen, and I have to tell you, this was one of my favorite combinations EVER. Gaze into the shimmer, my friends -



I tried this CND Effect over a metallic and you could barely see it, but over a dark creme? Hello, nurse. What I think I liked the most about this polish was it's mullet-like effect on my nails. What does that mean, you might ask? Well, some describe a mullet (short hair in the front of the head, long in the back, also known as "The Kentucky Waterfall") as "business in the front and a party in the back," and that is exactly what this was on my nails - all business and professional from a distance, but under examination, POW! A party. I wore it to a Board of Trustees meeting and loved every minute of it.

Go get yourself some mullet nails.

Happy day, all!