Friday, April 8, 2011

Two announcements: winner and runners-up of the Inque Nails Design Contest... and...

...we have a new blogger!! I'll tell you about her in a minute. ;)

But first...

Congratulations to Keri, the winner of our Inque Nails design contest! Her entry is called Galaxies Gone Wild: check them out!

The very, very close runner-up was Melissa, from Silly Bee's Chickadees. It was so close that I'll make sure to stuff a little extra in her goody bag. :) Her designs can be viewed here.

The third and fourth runners-up are Nadia and Holly H.! (Click on their names to see their entries.)

Thanks to everyone who participated! It makes me happy to know we have such talented, invested and artistic readers. :) I will be contacting the winner and runners-up via email over the weekend. (If I don't, please email me to bother me about it. :D)


...now... new blogger news:

Welcome to Polish or Perish, ilexica!

We have our first UK blogger! She's a PhD candidate in political economy and theoretical macroeconomics... and she (obviously) has better access to UK nail polish brands than we in North America do. But I'll let her make her own introduction more fully, so be sure to watch for it!