Sunday, October 16, 2011

OPI Black Onyx and another watch...

I really do have a watch problem. But this one wasn't spendy. I got this in the summer on mega clearance at Macy's (plus another 20% off coupon! POW!). It looked like it was something that someone had returned, as it wasn't a model they were currently selling, and the price tag was just a jankity receipt stapled around the band. I inspected it fully and there were no scratches, so it seemed new. And I love it. And it looks great with a black mani.


OPI Black Onyx is my current favourite black creme. It's darker and inkier than Essie Licorice, and covers more easily. I think all black can look really elegant and classic, especially on shorter nails! Plus I can finally say "yes" when one of my someone invariably asks "is that black nail polish?". I get asked this every time I wear something even semi-dark. Someone even asked me that when I wore Metro Chic once. Umm...what?

What do you think of black nails - stagnant & stuck in the 90s or chic & oh-so modern?

kittytokaren